Feeders & Accessories
We stock a full range of bird feeders, bird tables and bird feeding stations designed to attract a wide variety of birds to your garden.
We have feeders for peanuts, seed mixes, Nyger seed, Fat Snax balls and suet feasts, “bite-proof” and “squirrel proof” feeders.
We also stock bird houses, water baths and boxes.
- Ground Feeders
- Scatter bird food on the lawn or patio, or use a ground feeding table.
- Sprinkle grated peanuts, suet nibbles and sprinkles or grated cheese in the borders to encourage shyer species.
- Change the area where you scatter the food every few days.
Mesh Nut & Nibble Feeders for Peanuts & Suet Nibbles
- Feeders made from steel mesh are the only safe method of offering peanuts to wild birds.
- Mesh feeders may be used by tits, woodpeckers, nuthatches and other species that cling.
- Avoid putting peanuts out in nylon mesh bags
Suet Feeders for Suet Balls & Cakes
- Suet feeders come in many shapes and sizes. Some are suitable for suet balls, others for suet cakes.
- Generally they are made from a wide metal mesh, which holds the suet and provides birds with something to cling to while feeding.
- Tit family and starlings.
Seed Feeders for Sunflower Seeds/Hearts & Free-flowing Feeder Seed Mix
- A seed feeder can attract many species to your garden.
- Available with plastic or metal fittings, they come in a wide variety of sizes and styles.
- Seed feeders can be enclosed in a feeder guardian, which will help to protect the birds from predators while feeding.
- There are feeders available that are specially designed to feed nyger seed. They have very small holes.
- A seed tray can be a useful addition to your seed feeders
We stock a full range of…
Peanuts, mealworms, suet snacks and seed mixes
- Peanuts are high in the oils and proteins birds need
- Black sunflower seed provides a high energy food in a readily accessible form..
- Sunflower hearts have two advantages. Firstly, birds can feed more quickly. Secondly, the lack of a husk means that there is no waste left behind
- Nyger seed is a favourite of Goldﬁnches, Greenfinches, Coal Tits and Chaffinches.
- Make sure you combine the right bird feeder or bird feeding station with the correct food.
- We also have mealworms, suet feasts, Fat Snax balls and a selection of suet treats