Feeders & Accessories
We stock a full range of bird feeders, bird tables and bird feeding stations designed to attract a wide variety of birds to your garden.
We have feeders for peanuts, seed mixes, Nyjer seed, Fat Snax balls and suet feasts, “bite-proof” and “squirrel proof” feeders.
We also stock bird houses, water baths and boxes.
- Ground Feeders
- Scatter bird food on the lawn or patio, or use a ground feeding table.
- Sprinkle grated peanuts, suet nibbles and sprinkles of grated cheese in the borders to encourage the birds who are more shy.
- Change the area where you scatter the food every few days.
Mesh Nut & Nibble Feeders for Peanuts & Suet Nibbles
- Feeders made from steel mesh are the only safe method of offering peanuts to wild birds.
- Mesh feeders may be used by Tits, Woodpeckers, Nuthatches and other species that cling.
- Avoid putting peanuts out in nylon mesh bags.
Suet Feeders for Suet Balls & Cakes
- Suet feeders come in many shapes and sizes. Some are suitable for suet balls, others for suet cakes.
- Generally they are made from a wide metal mesh, which holds the suet and provides birds with something to cling to while feeding.
- They are a favourite of the Tit family and Starlings.
Seed Feeders for Sunflower Seeds/Hearts & Free-flowing Feeder Seed Mix
- A seed feeder can attract many species to your garden.
- Available with plastic or metal fittings, they come in a wide variety of sizes and styles.
- Seed feeders can be enclosed in a feeder guardian, which will help to protect the birds from predators while feeding.
- There are feeders available that are specially designed to feed nyjer seed. These have very small holes.
- A seed tray can be a useful addition to your seed feeders.
We stock a full range of…
Peanuts, mealworms, suet snacks and seed mixes
- Peanuts are high in the oils and proteins birds need.
- Black sunflower seeds provide a high energy food in a readily accessible form..
- Sunflower hearts have two advantages: Firstly, birds can feed more quickly, secondly, the lack of a husk means that there is no waste left behind.
- Nyjer seed is a favourite of Goldﬁnches, Greenfinches, Coal Tits and Chaffinches.
- Make sure you combine the right bird feeder or bird feeding station with the correct food.
- We also have mealworms, suet feasts, Fat Snax balls and a selection of suet treats.