Join The Hertfordshire Garden Centre Loyalty Club
- Our ‘Loyalty Card’ rewards for your purchases made in-store*.
- Save your points and treat yourself, or just use your points as you go and enjoy regular savings.
- Reward points every time you spend
- Points are awarded for every pound spent.
- Each point has a value of 1p and can be redeemed against future purchases
- To redeem points – Any amount at one time can be deducted from your bill total
- Receive a copy of our email newsletter
- Exclusive offers & discounts during the year via email
Terms & Conditions
- Customers are required to complete a registration form to join.
- The loyalty card is free.
- The card is non-transferable and for the use of the individual only.
- When you present your card, you will receive not only the goods and service you have chosen, but loyalty points as well. Points can be redeemed against future purchases.
- Points cannot be redeemed for cash or spent in the Tea Rooms.
- The reward card cannot be used in conjunction with any discounted promotions or special offers.
- The card cannot be used as a charge card, store or credit card and bills must be settled on the day.
- The Card is valid 7 days a week and must be presented at the time of paying the bill. There may be occasions when we will add points later at our discretion. You will need to provide a validated receipt within 28 days of making the purchase.
- If you lose/damage your card a replacement will be charged at £2.00.
- The Hertfordshire Garden Centre are not responsible for products and services from third party suppliers. These are offered according to that supplier’s terms and conditions.
- The Hertfordshire Garden Centre can change the terms and conditions of the scheme. However, we will always give notice of changes.
- A valid email address is a condition of the validity of the loyalty card. We may at times contact you with special offers and promotions.
- DATA PROTECTION. We will not pass your personal details to any third parties. We will never give your personal details to anyone outside without your consent. We will analyse your purchase history to provide you with relevant and personalised offers, information and advice in helping you choose products that are right for you.
- Card holders should advise us of change of address/email/phone number via email firstname.lastname@example.org.